Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life is the thing that carry on happening in between those snapshots



We had dinner the other night at my classmates house in the beautiful Brighton Marina Apartment complex. It was the first of our Girls' Cook-eat-Dinner-together in Spring Term, that we usually throw almost once a week during the Autumn Term (except that now we have Simon and Tania too. Tania is a girl so Simon is the blessed one among the girls). There's something about this spring term that just haled everything, the shock of last term grades perhaps, the too many hours spent on catching up with reading perhaps, the Easter breaks and bank holidays perhaps, the weight of preparing the teaching practice perhaps... or all of the above. For me it is all of that PLUS juggling motherhood and Wife-hood and a best-friend to my better-half and my daughter. Yes.. yes... I am making excuses for the fact that this is my 1st entry since the my last Spring Term in Winter on January 26th. Lame.. I know... however, it is another fact I cannot ran away from. I was overwhelmed and my energy drained faster. Other than that everything been fantastic. I was looking through a bunch of pictures. some has been posted on Facebook or Instagram and I thought everyone can see those pictures and see how wonderful life is... most of the pictures are smiling, joyful gathering or food and interesting things around it. Some people got jealous or feeling comforted by assuming how beautiful and well planned someone's life by looking at those pictures. But hey! life is what goes on happening in between those snapshots... the seconds after 'SMILEEEE" **Click** **Snap**... and the smile disappear then comes another shots... another smile... and another... and another...
the most beautiful thing is that eventhough sometimes there are frown and sigh in between we managed to smile for our next snapshot... That's OK... Life does go on... all you need is prayers, patience, friends and family... also... that for once in a while you may say... "I not very good at this" and seek help. really... life is fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...