Sunday 25 November 2012

7th Meeting: Places

Photo from http://www.cooltownstudios.com/2005/05/02/a-treasure-trove-of-public-spaces

It turned out that there were only 4 people in our last week class. So the teacher pretty much review quite a big chunks from last week in today's class. Happy me! But I am also happy because my Spanish Classmate sent me the notes of the class so I did have something before I come to class. 
We learned the public places and practice using the question sentences we've learned so far. 
Today is about pair work and listening. 
It was all great but I get off on a shaky start simply because I felt so unprepared due to my absence from the last class. Which on the other hand is silly because, I have the notes. 
The listening was more complicated than the last one but we managed in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...