Wednesday 14 November 2012

When the nature whisper...

Nature has its way of awaken the poet within me.
Perhaps its because the liberating feeling after the mid-term essays
Perhaps it's the climaxed of feeling and thoughts left bottled up
during my cognitive/academic phase
Perhaps it's because I miss my family so much
But this morning stroll at Sheffield Park and Garden, Sussex, UK,
brought out the poetic side of me...
It was like ... the nature whisper... thoughts... reflections
Luck was on my side and my faithful pocket camera didn't fail
to help capture those thoughts
as they ran wild and perched on the dancing autumn leaves.

These following pictures and poems are originally posted on my Facebook Photo Album




"Majestic Red flame
on the bed of green
where I lay and the tower gaze
Toss a dime
to the mirrored lake
and see me ripple as the season waste"












 "..and I changed color and dance in the wind
before you come and swept me of my feet...
before my fall and life will begin...
always in that crisp autumn day..."


'Beneath that tree where we sat... 
where the leaves canopy shield the sun. 
The crunching sound of the leaves 
under my shoes 
as we toast the flag of red and blue"



"Cherry Blossoms... Cherry Blossoms
It's autumn morning and you're in your glory
Hang on tightly to the naked branch
when all around you the color fall"

"Ducks at Sheffield Park
Sunbathing by the bank
Quacking their way to the visitor glance
Hoping to catch crumbs from their hand"



 "To the fading sun my beloved...
We shall walk to the fading sun.
Take my hand as I take yours
And we climb that hill to the fading sun"


"Look inside the mirrored lake
where color trapped and image last
make a wish but do not haste
for dreams will paint you future fast"









"The pond where the trees and grass meet
they keep secrets no one could tell
when a sweetheart wonder by chance
to drown the sorrows of love and life"







Note: Pictures and Poems are mine. Please ask before using any. Thank you
--- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...