Thursday 14 January 2016

AquaGirl #Day6 #30DaysBlogChallenge



(This is a catch-up entry I should have been posting yesterday)


Day 6: What is your zodiac sign and does it fit you personally?\


Yes… I am proud to be an Aquarius. I am an AquaGirl (or an AquaWoman or AquaMom)
I read some description about Aquarius and I think Aquarius is amazing. 90% of the descriptions are most definitely me. They are right about Aquarius being a rebel and who will not conform to rules. They are right about me always try to be diplomatic. They are most deifinitely right about me going mental when I passed that tolerance point. So yeah… beware… 

 
(Note: This note is the hardest to write because I am in the middle of preparing administration work for my language center. So I apologize for the awful writing. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...