Friday 22 August 2014

Can't Wait ... but Mommy is Busy!

On Day 3 of our Homeschool-Homeschoolan - by the way, I playfully use this mashed up Indonesian and English terms to (freely) means 'Mock Homeschool' (because I am not following any official curriculum) or more likely a learning at home activity.

Anyway, on the 3rd day, Tania woke up and immediately asked for her 'learning book'. She walked to her red bookshelves and picked up the book and the pencil. With a tangled hair and out-of-bed face, she sat down and asked to do some learning while her breakfast cereal was prepared. In the spirit of following her lead, we said yes (Of course!).
Tania with our male cat, Katherine.. :-)

I was getting ready to go to run some errands so I cannot really stay with her. She begged me to stay and do some pages with her. We did letter tracing and matching activity.

The book has a very nice and colorful display. It has stickers too. However, I wish I can find her an English pre-school activity book. O well... perhaps I can just print one out for her. The fun thing we did this day was to learn the Indonesian words for the things she's working on. for Example, Ice Cream - Es Krim, Carrot - Wortel, - Cheese - Keju. - of course she did this with her 'bule' accents. hehehe.... Bless her little heart. I have the video too but our internet is not strong enought to make the upload.


It was a bit sad that I had to go. But mommy got to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...